Sunday, January 10, 2016

anxiety

For the past several weeks my episodes have been extremely mild and light, barely there. I just have this fleeting moment of memory, but without the dizziness or intensity of before. So I've been thinking it's getting better.


Until just now... I just had a really strong one, strongest one since possibly November. And I had the feeling that it was a replica of a previous one (same location, time of day, etc.) but when I look back in my log there isn't one that matches. Maybe that's part of the deja vu... feeling like I've had this same *episode* before, even though I haven't.


This one also came with a wave of anxiety that made my body tingle. Anxiety can be part of the temporal lobe response and was a bigger factor in some of my earlier episodes, back in Sept/Oct. Today I don't know if it was part of the episode or if I'm feeling anxiety because of such a strong episode after thinking I was getting better.


I don't know. But I'm glad that my neuro appointment is coming up soon (Jan 20). And hoping he has something helpful to tell me. I thought it was going away, and now I'm upset because it's not.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to read this Holly. Of course you are upset. That's totally normal. Hugs from me, to you. I only wish there was something I could do or say that would make things better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I keep thinking "It will be better when I see the neuro" but then I remind myself that I may still not know anything after that. Trying to hope for the best.

      Delete
  2. I would be upset and anxious too! I hope the neuro can figure out what is going on and has solutions for you. In the meantime, know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best. Hugs

    ReplyDelete