Thursday, February 4, 2016

Carbamazepine Week 2

As of Tuesday, I'm up to the full dose (for now) of the med.

For the most part I've been feeling ok, though it seems every time I increase it I have a couple of rough days where I feel more sad/emotional than normal. It seems to level out after a few days.

It also seems to make me more tired. Last night I slept a little over 8 hours but still feel exhausted and emotional today, with headache and scratchy throat too. Maybe the meds, maybe stress, maybe hormones, maybe that cold that's going around. Or all of the above. Hard to say.

We'll see how the next week goes now that I'm on the full dose.

Mostly I just want to curl up in my jammies and watch netflix for the next couple of days, but that's not an option, so I'll keep plugging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment